My ArtFire Store

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Half Way Thru June



Half way thru June and the sales are slow. But I've taken some sewing classes to learn new techniques and just completed two pintuck pillow covers. They look so cool. Can't wait to try pintucking out on a roll pillow cover, maybe add some ruffle to it too. Didn't it come out really nice, and available on Artfire too.



This second one came out just as nice. I used blue thread to match the tiny blue dots. And the ruffle I stitched both fabrics together. Cool huh!

Imagine what I'll be able to do with a little more practice.

Right now I'll be spending most of my time making my daughters quilted placemats that she requested. One side will be for the Thanksgiving season, and the other for the Christmas season. How cool is that! When I've finished, I will be making matching napkins with rolled hems.

TTFN

No comments: